1. Collection of Information
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on our services, or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information we collect can include the following: name, email address, contact details, username, affiliations, and areas of expertise. We may also collect information related to your submissions, reviews, and any communication with the journal.
2. Use of Information
We use personal information collected via our services for a variety of purposes described below:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send administrative information to you.
- To fulfill and manage your orders.
- To manage user accounts.
- To send you product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
3. Sharing of Information
We do not sell or otherwise share your information with third parties without your consent, except for the following circumstances:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
4. Security of Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
5. Links to Other Sites
Our site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We use "cookies" and similar technologies to enhance your user experience and analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and gather demographic information about our user base.
7. Changes to This Policy
8. Contact Us